Face & Body Cream clinical study
J Dermatolog Treat. 2015 Oct;26(5):426-30. doi: 10.3109/09546634.2015.1021238. Epub 2015 Apr 20.
Treatment of atopic dermatitis with KAM-3008, a barrier-based, non-steroidal topical cream.
Yonit Bomstein PhD, Sharon Rozenblat PhD.
Efficacy evaluation of TOPIC SKIN Face & Body Cream for treating Atopic Dermatitis in children
- 57.3% Improvement in SCORAD (Scoring Atopic Dermatitis)
- 38.6% Improvement in EASI (Eczema Area Severity Index) within 2 weeks
- Continuous improvement, 63.6% within 6 weeks
- 100% Satisfaction with the treatment
- 95.7% Trunk improvement vs. control
- No adverse events
Before & After: